Your Cart is empty
So, you messed up. You made a mistake, hurt someone in the process, and you want to apologise for it.
While sending a bouquet of flowers to apologise might curb your recipient’s wrath, you want to convey your sincerity with a message attached.
We’ve written more than 20 messages you could use to show your sincerity. Read on if you need some inspiration now!
- The things I said to you were awful, and now I regret them. I'm sorry I wasn't the friend I should have been.
- I betrayed your confidence. I should have kept my mouth shut but things just slipped. Forgive me for the suffering I've caused.
- If I could turn back time, I would have been a better friend. Sorry for not being there for you in your time of need.
- Remember the book you let me borrow? I feel so bad for spilling my coffee on it. Can you forgive me?
- I'm sorry for posting that ugly photo of you on Facebook. What was I thinking? It seemed funny at the time but I didn't take into account your feelings.
- I wanted to remember your birthday, but I was so busy on the day. Happy belated birthday.
- We were such great friends at school and then we just moved on. Now, I miss you and I'm sorry I disappeared.
- I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's because I was stressed with other things happening in my life.
- Darling, I'm sorry I forgot our anniversary. I know you made the effort to dress up for a fancy date. Can you forgive me?
- Honey, I'm sorry I forgot our anniversary. I'm hopeless with dates. Just know that you are my one true love.
- I’m sorry for neglecting the effort you put in to look your best. To me, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
- I’m sorry for not appreciating the effort you put in to keep everything at home in order. Thank you for always keeping our home neat and tidy.
- I’m sorry for neglecting you when you work so hard during the day. I promise I will do better.
- I appreciate having a strong pillar of support in my life. I’m sorry for making you feel inadequate.
- I was jealous of the woman you work with. I'm sorry for acting like a jealous child.
- Did you want me to get some milk from the supermarket? I'm sorry, I forgot. I will remind myself from now on.
- Mom, you gave me life and raised me. I’m sorry for letting you down. Please forgive me because I value having you in my life.
- Dad, I'm sorry I scratched your car. I promise I will be more careful with the family vehicle.
- We're sisters! I love you and I'm sorry I said some nasty things. I didn’t mean them and only said them out of spite. Please know that I love and value you.
- Blood is thicker than water. The words I said were awful. I'm sorry.
- I'm really sorry for saying nasty things about you. Gossip is contagious, but I shouldn't have fallen into that trap.
- You have so many strongpoints. I'm sorry for always focusing on the few flaws.
- I'm sorry I didn't come to the office function, but I was just so tired after work.
- That email I sent was meant to be a joke, but it may have sounded nastier than I meant. I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings.
- I'm sorry for not finishing on time. I realize that not meeting my deadline has caused you to be late also.
- I’m still learning and I am sorry for not being able to keep up. I will do my best to ensure the team does not get compromised because of me.