Your Cart is empty
Frequently asked questions
- When are the Vday surcharge implemented? And why are they implemented?
- Can we deliver to CBD/Offices during this period of Covid-19?
- Replacement of Flowers/Fillers/Foliage during this period of Covid-19 Situation
- Do we still deliver to hospitals during this period of Convid-19?
- Who is the florist?
- What are the delivery time slots?
- How much is the delivery fee?
- Can I customize a flower bouquet?
- Can I remain anonymous?
- What are the payment methods?
- Can I come to your shop?
- Do you deliver to overseas?
- Can I change delivery date?
- Can I choose a bouquet from your website and request it to be a ribbon-tied bouquet?
- Can I change the delivery time or delivery address urgently?
- Disclaimer: Sizes of the bouquet; Single (S), Double (M), Triple (L).
- Terms & conditions
- Replacement of flowers/fillers/foliage & sizes matters
- Are we GST registered?
Q. When are the Vday surcharge implemented? And why are they implemented?Our Vday surcharge starts from 08 Feb 21 to 15 Feb 2021. This vday surcharge accomodates for higher flower cost, logistic cost and manpower cost. As much as this surcharge is implemented, we still pride ourselves as the best priced bouquet shop in Singapore.
Q. Can we deliver to CBD/Offices during this period of Covid-19?Yes, we can still deliver to offices. However, all collections will be done at level one of the office building, where our delivery guys will drop the recipient a call to receive the items.
Q. Replacement of Flowers/Fillers/Foliage during this period of Covid-19 SituationIn view of the Covid-19 situation, our florists might have to replace some of the flowers used in the bouquets if it's unavailable due to shipment delays. For any replacement of flowers/fillers/foliage, the value of the bouquet will be matched and our florists will try their best to craft at a similar colour theme as much as possible. For any major changes that will affect the overall look on the original bouquet, our admin girl will drop you a call. Thank you so much for your kind understanding! =)
Q. Do we still deliver to hospitals during this period of Convid-19?Yes, we will still be delivering to hospitals during this period until further notice.
Q. Who is the florist?
Q. What are the delivery time slots?
We provide same-day delivery for orders made before 2pm on weekdays, 12pm on Saturdays & Sundays.
Delivery Time Slots:
i) 9am to 1pm (Free Delivery)
ii) 1pm to 6pm (Free Delivery)
iii) 5pm to 9pm (Free Delivery)
(P.S. please order in advance that will help us greatly in providing the best service that we can offer But for URGENT ORDERS , Please call Wendy asap, we will try our best to help. )
We have an additional service for our customers where we can deliver right to the recipient's hands at a specific timing but please let us know and do take note there will be an additional cost as well.
Q. How much is the delivery fee?
Q. Can I customize a flower bouquet?
Yes sure you can, we can customize the wrapper, the flowers, even the ribbon to a certain colour or type that you require. You can contact us via email email@example.com and do send us if you have a photo of a certain bouquet/arrangement that you would like us to replicate, but we try our best to customize to our very best.
Do email us with the following details:
Name of Sender: _______________________________
Contact of Sender: ______________________________
Product: *Flower Bouquet / Bridal Bouquet / Flower Vase / Flower Basket / Others (Please Specify: __________)
Type of Main Flowers to be used: *Roses / Hydrangea / Lily / Sunflower / Others (Please Specify: __________)
Quantity of Main Flowers: _______________
Budget: $100 / $150 / $200 / $250 / $300 / Others (Please Specify: __________)
Date/Time of Delivery : __________________________________________________
Recipient's Address : __________________________________________________
Message to Appear on Card : __________________________________________________
*(Please Circle where necessary)
Q. Can I remain anonymous?
Of course you can! We love to help our customers to remain anonymous to the recipient by creating a sense of mystery and secrecy. We promise not to divulge the sender's details to the recipient or anybody. So secret admirers and lovers who would want to spice their love life up a bit by giving a surprise are MOST welcomed.
Q. What are the payment methods?
We accept both VISA/MASTER/AMEX via our online purchases. We gladly accept bank transfer to our OCBC current account No. : 712 414 267 001 do kindly email us firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp Wendy a screenshot after you have done the transfer. Thanks!
Q. Can I come to your shop?
We are mostly doing e-commerce but you can drop by to do self-collection or if you would like to discuss on wedding arrangements or specific flower bouquets you are most welcome to drop by @ 22 New Industrial Road #01-11 Primax S536208.
Do contact us if you want to come see our beautiful floral studio. Thanks ~!
Q. Do you deliver to overseas?
Q. Can I change delivery date?
Q. Can I choose a bouquet from your website and request it to be a ribbon-tied bouquet?Yes, however, you have to informed us via email/whatsapp @ 92281005. This will have an additional $10 charges for workmanship. Kindly do not indicate this request under the special request column to avoid being missed out on this request as this has additional charges to it. Thank you! =)
Q. Can I change the delivery time or delivery address urgently?Let us know how we can assist you with your request if urgent matter arises. However, we do not hold responsible for not accepting or fulfilling the amended requirements as this might affect other customers' deliveries. Nonetheless, we will try our best to help!
Q. Disclaimer: Sizes of the bouquet; Single (S), Double (M), Triple (L).Only the number of the main & secondary flowers will be doubled or tripled for (M) & (L) respectively. Fillers & foliage will be added accordingly to suit the design of the bouquet, and might not be doubled. Kindly take note that the (M) & (L) size options of the bouquet does not mean that the size of the bouquet will be doubled or tripled.
Q. Terms & conditions
By making a purchase with Floristique Pte Ltd you are agreeable to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Refund Policy:
- Full Refund: for cancellations made 3 days in advance (with reference to delivery date) however, a 10% or $20 admin fee (whichever is higher) must still be paid to cover the refunding costs.
- 50% Refunds: for cancellations made 2 days in advance (with reference to delivery date)
- Any other refund requests made will be accepted or declined at Floristique Pte Ltd's own discretion. Floristique Pte Ltd reserves full rights to decline a refund request.
2. Floristique Pte Ltd will not be liable for flowers and arrangements once it has been delivered and acknowledged by recipient or on behalf of recipient to the designated delivery address.
3. In order to prevent delays in our operations, our couriers will wait a maximum of 10 minutes in the event that the recipient cannot be contacted via mobile. After which, the buyer may choose to pay an additional $20 for re-delivery at a later timing or date.
4. Floristique Pte Ltd reserves full rights to accept or decline any purchase(s) made with a full refund if in the event of rejecting the purchase after payment is done.
5. Floristique Pte Ltd is in no way obliged to send photos of the finished product to customers, especially during peak periods as we conduct quality checks to ensure bouquets are in good condition before delivery. However we will try our best to do so if requested. Feedback of end product is most welcomed.
6. Floristique Pte Ltd takes pride in the products and bouquets made by us and ensure the best of quality and service that we can provide at that specific juncture upon purchase.