Your Cart is empty
Sending a flower stand is as easy as ABC thanks to our online platform. But what makes your gift even more generous is attaching a greeting card with a tactful message.
Need some ideas? We have just that!
Inspiration for Congratulatory Greeting Cards
Flower stands make superb gifts for a friend who just opened a new business. Attaching a pleasant greeting card could also brighten your recipient’s day. Here’s some inspiration:
- "I wish you the best of luck on your business ventures and may your path be towards wealth and success."
- "Congratulations on all your hard work as I know you've always dreamed about this very day. May your life be filled with prosperity from this moment forward."
- "Owning a business is one of the most beautiful experiences in the world and I wish for nothing but good things in your career path. Congratulations!"
- "If anything, you deserve this more than anyone I know and I'm incredibly proud to witness you accomplish a new milestone in your remarkably beautiful life."
- "There's no doubt of the success and abundance that's about to come your way with this new business of yours. May you embrace it and move forward amidst your fears and doubts."
- "I've witnessed your frustration and determination in going for this very moment. There are no words to decipher how proud I am of you."
- "Your business is a reflection of your passion, determination, and enthusiasm as both an individual and a business owner. May you continue to reach towards success with these core values of yours."
- "I'm incredibly happy to be sharing this milestone in your life with you. Congratulations and may you continue reaching for success in your business!"
- "After those long nights of second-guessing yourself, this moment is a reflection of everything you've been working. I can't wait to witness more of your accomplishments in the future!"
- "Hearty congratulations and may you march towards success and passion."
How to Express Your Sympathy in a Thoughtful Manner
Grand openings aside, sending a flower stand with a considerate message is a friend in mourning is definitely comforting. Here are some examples of what you can write in the sympathy greeting card:
- "Kindly accept my sympathy for your loss and know that you and your family are in my thoughts every day."
- "I’m sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family during this trying time."
- "I deeply empathize with what you're going through and even as you seem unable to move on, know that I'm here with you every step of the way."
- "I'm sincerely sorry for the grief and tragedy you're going through even as you don't deserve this. I pray for restoration and healing in the hearts of you and your family."
- "Kindly accept my condolences on this tragic moment in your life and may you continue to find strength and meaning in all of this."
- "I wish for your healing and peace. Stay strong. If there’s anything you need, just know that I’m here for you."
- "It's never easy to lose a loved one and in this circumstance, I pray you find light and hope amidst your grief and heartbreak."
- "I believe in you and your capacity to be much stronger than your grief. May you and your family find strength and meaning in the days to come."
- "I hope you know that in your grief, you're never alone and you never will be."
- "My deepest condolences to you and your family that's going through an unfathomable loss. Wishing you love and support."