Your Cart is empty
Corporate gifts are an easy way to build a lasting impression on business partners – new, existing and old ones. What separates a simple gift from an exceptional one is a greeting card.
Not only does it directly address the recipient, but it also conveys good wishes and resolves past conflicts.
If you need a little inspiration to write a greeting card, we have more than 15 templates for you to use:
For New Customers
- Welcome onboard! We are so excited to be working together with you. Here’s a little something from us to show you how happy we are be working together. Let’s achieve those milestones together.
- We are beyond grateful for the opportunity to work alongside you towards our goals. Let’s work hard, smart and closely for mutual progress and growth. Let’s soldier on!
- Congratulations on starting your own business and thank you for letting us be a part of it! This is just a small gift to spur you on. We will work together to accomplish those goals as one.
- It’s great to be acquainted and we are excited to work together. Here’s to a successful partnership filled with nothing but creativity, ideas and connections.
- A healthy team is a productive team. Here’s a hamper full of fruity goodness to keep your team productive and healthy. We’re excited to be working together!
- Hurray! We’re thrilled to have you onboard. It’s going to be an amazing year for both of us.
For Existing Customers
- A financial quarter means new opportunities! Here’s wishing you a spectacular quarter ahead and all the best in your business endeavours.
- This is just a reminder of how much we appreciate having you onboard with us! Thank you for giving us the opportunity.
- It’s a New Year! Let’s usher in the new year with some positive vibes. Here’s a little gift from us to you. Have a good one!
- It’s a joy doing business with you and we are excited for what’s coming up next for your company. We look forward to achieving many more milestones together.
- Oh, how time flies! Can you believe it has been a year since we started working together? It’s going to be another wonderful year for both of us. Here’s to achieving more as a team.
For Exiting Customers
- We are sad to see you go but beyond grateful for our partnership. It has been an eye-opening experience and we are appreciative of the opportunity we had to work with your team. All the best for your future endeavours and we hope our paths cross again one day.
- We would like to express our gratitude for the opportunity to work closely with you and for the kind feedback given over the past couple of months.
- It’s a shame that we will not be able to work together anymore. But regardless, we wanted to say THANK YOU for the opportunity to work alongside your team. It’s been a pleasure!
- We would like to apologise that our services were not up to your expectations and also thank you for your feedback. Our team takes constructive feedback very seriously and will work on improving our processes to be more careful.
- We are sorry that our campaign has come to an end due to unforeseen circumstances. Nevertheless, this is just a small token of our appreciation to you. All the best!